Stadium A-Z Guide
The Orlando City Stadium attracts thousands of visitors a year, from all over the nation and around the globe. This area of our website provides some basic information about our stadium, including guidelines to review before visiting. If you are looking for any information on the stadium which you cannot find on this site, do not hesitate to contact us at 1-855-ORL-CITY
Accessible Seating and Services
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Parking is available in the Orange Lot (Lot A) on a first come, first served basis. A hanging placard or accessible license plate is required to gain access this accessible parking lot.
- Guests seeking assistance from the Orange Lot (Lot A) Lot to the stadium should alert a parking attendant for assistance.
- Accessible Seating
- Accessible seating tickets are available for purchase via phone (1-800-745-3000), online at www.ticketmaster.com, and during any match day at the Box Office Windows located at the Orlando City Stadium.
- Braille and Tactile Signs
- Braille and Tactile signs are located at all restroom entrances and elevators.
- Restrooms/Family Restrooms
- Family restrooms and wheelchair accessible restrooms are located at Sections 3, 13, 18, 21, 27, 33, and 38.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible and semi-ambulatory seats are located in various sections on the field and 100 level.
- A maximum of three (3) companions/escorts may accompany a Guest with disabilities into designated seating areas.
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Orlando City Stadium provides wheelchair escorts for guests with limited mobility from any Orlando City Stadium entrance to the guest’s seating location. Upon arriving at an entrance, please ask for assistance.
For information about upcoming matches/events, directions to the stadium or to contact our administrative office, please call 855.ORL.CITY.
All children that have reached their third birthday by the date of the event must have a ticket for entry. Children ages 2 and under may sit in a ticketed guest’s lap.
For all Non-Orlando City Soccer Club events, the ticket policies are determined by the artist, promoter or event organizer.
Guests are expected to obey all Florida state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
Orlando City Stadium reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired. For all soccer events (MLS, NWSL, USL, etc.) alcohol sales will be cease at the 70th minute. Orlando City Stadium reserves the right to change or modify the alcohol policies at any time.
There will be a maximum limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase, per valid ID. All guests who appear to be younger than the age of 35 will be asked to show positive identification prior to being served alcoholic beverages. Acceptable forms of valid United States identification are: driver’s license, passport, United States passport card, state issued I.D. card w/ photo, military I.D. w/ photo and Mexican consular card.
Orlando City Stadium reserves the right to eject anyone under the age of 21 who is observed to be in possession of, or consuming alcohol on the premises.
Guests must discard alcoholic beverages prior to exiting the building.
Animals are not permitted inside Orlando City Stadium. Exceptions will be made if a service animal is brought inside, the guest is responsible for the actions and for meeting all needs of the service animal. Service animals may not use additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat, but may request accessible seating.
Orlando City Stadium does not have the ability to page guests during events.
ATMs are located at Sections 9 and 33.
Audio/Video Recording Devices
Audio/Video recording devices are strictly prohibited for all Orlando City Stadium events.
Family restrooms are located at Sections 4, 13, 18, 21, 27, 33, and 38.
Backpacks / Large Bags / Suitcases
All backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be prohibited from entry into the stadium. Orlando City Stadium has a clear bag policy.
Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates encourage guests not to bring any bags. The following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" by x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 4.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Bags are subject to search at all entrances.
Balloons of any kind are not allowed inside of Orlando City Stadium.
Binoculars are permitted in Orlando City Stadium. However, binocular cases are not permitted into the Orlando City Stadium. See “Clear Bag Policy” for more information.
Cameras and Video Equipment
Cameras are permitted at Orlando City Stadium during the match.
The use of cameras may not interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the event. The Orlando City Stadium reserve the right to ask any guest to discontinue the use of such devices.
The Orlando City Stadium permits any Cameras with Lenses less than 6 inches in length. Lenses exceeding 6 inches in length when fully extended will not be permitted. However, the Orlando City Stadium does not allow camera bags/cases into the stadium. See “Clear Bag Policy” for more information.
Selfie sticks, tripods, bipods and monopods are not permissible.
Professional photographers with professional cameras or recording equipment, who are visiting Orlando City Stadium with the intent to take photographs or recordings of guests, Orlando City Soccer Club and its affiliates for professional purposes must make prior arrangements with Orlando City Stadium.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite guest entry into the stadium, Orlando City Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Orlando City Stadium events and any other in-stadium public event.
The Club encourage guests not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" by x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 6.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. The Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Code of Conduct for Guests
Orlando City Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience. We thank you for your cooperation
Orlando City Stadium Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/areas and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the field of play will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with Orlando City Stadium guest service centers if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest or face other sanctions; up to and including a ban.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked or facing other sanctions.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Disturbances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Standing on chairs
- Placing children on shoulders
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with or delay of the game/event
- Violation of Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates match day policies
- Violation of the local, state, and federal laws and statutes
- Igniting and display of flames, i.e. lighters / matches, in the facility bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, restricted areas without permission, throw, discharge, or launch any liquid substance or objects
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest / visiting guest / employee with loud and unreasonable noise
- Using profanity and/or offensive words, which are likely to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Using offensive language against the players, referees, or visiting team guests
- Any form of racist, discriminatory or abusive chanting is an ejection able offense
- and will not be tolerated. If you hear it, report it to Guest Services or Security immediately.
- The venue will apply the strongest sanctions and uphold any decisions by club, league or law enforcement.
To Report Disruptive Behavior
Notify any employee - Usher, Event Security, Supervisor, Concessions, or Housekeeping
EMAIL: email@example.com All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. With stand, row, seat number, description of the offender and incident and Orlando City staff will respond.
Unless otherwise noted, doors for Orlando City Stadium events will open 60 minutes prior to each event.
The use of cellular phones and tablets are permitted providing they do not interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the event. Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates reserve the right to ask any guest to discontinue the use of such devices.
Policies regarding the use of these devices will vary for other events and are solely at the discretion of the show and are subject to change.
- Note that such devices may not be used to record video of events in accordance with event policies
Emergency Contact Information
Orlando City Stadium does not have the ability to look up a guest’s seat location or to make guest pages.
In an emergency, contact the Guest Service Center at (855) ORL CITY with the guest’s name and seat location. An Usher will be immediately dispatched to deliver the message to the guest at the seat location given.
Entry to the Stadium
Orlando City Stadium operates a queuing procedure to co-ordinate and moderate the flow of guests to the turnstiles in order to ensure a safe entry into the stadium.
On arrival at the queuing areas, guests should follow directions from Orlando City Stadium staff members: pre-entry ticket checks, body & bag search, electronic ticket scan, entry through turnstile.
Orlando City Stadium has five (6) main entrances for Orlando City Soccer Events:
- Gate A (on the Southeast corner of stadium).
- Gate B (on the East side of the stadium).
- Gate C (on the Northeast corner of stadium).
- Gate D (on the West side of the stadium)
- Gate E (on the South side of the stadium)
- Supporter Gate (on the North side of the stadium)
Entry Gates (MLS)
Gate A- Public Entry (NO WEST CLUB, SUITES, OR SUPPORTERS)
Gate B- Public Entry (NO WEST CLUB, SUITES, OR SUPPORTERS)
Gate C- Public Entry (NO WEST CLUB, SUITES, OR SUPPORTERS)
Gate D- Sections 13-17, 113-117 and Suites 1-31 Only.
Gate E- Public Entry (NO WEST CLUB, SUITES, OR SUPPORTERS)
Supporter Gate- Sections 22-28 ONLY.
Sections 13-17 and 113-117 must enter Gate D.
Suites 1-31 must enter Gate D. Supporter
Sections 22-28 must enter Supporter Gate.
Entry Gates (USL)
Gate A- Public/Supporter Entry (No Suites Entry)
Gate B- Closed
Gate C- Closed
Gate D- Suites 1-31 Only.
Gate E- Closed
Supporter Gate- Closed
Suites 1-31 must enter
Gate D. Supporter Sections 22-28 must enter Gate A.
Entry Gates (NWSL)
Gate A- Public/Supporter Entry (No West Club or Suites Entry)
Gate B- Public/Supporter Entry (No West Club or Suites Entry)
Gate C- Public/Supporter Entry (No West Club or Suites Entry)
Gate D- Sections 13-17, Sections 113-117 and Suites 1-31 Only.
Gate E- Closed
Supporter Gate- Closed
Club Sections 13-17 and 113-117 must enter Gate D.
Suites 1-31 must enter Gate D.
Supporter Sections 22-28 must enter Gate A, B or C.
In the event of an emergency, all Orlando City Stadium event staff and its staffing provider have been trained and instructed to assist guests in evacuating the premises. Always remain calm and follow the instructions from stadium staff and emergency personnel. All emergency exits are identifiable.
Guests will be given instructions by the public-address/open-caption systems. Exit instructions will also be posted on the stadium video boards
Guests are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Be aware of your location in the Orlando City Stadium at all times.
- Identify the two exits located nearest to your seats.
- Listen, observe and follow instructions from the stadium staff, public-address system, video boards, and emergency personnel.
- Ask for assistance and information from ushers, police, medical and security personnel.
- Do not panic.
- Guests are asked to remain calm, walk to the exits at a normal pace and proceed to the nearest safe area.
- Elevators and escalators are NOT operational during an evacuation.
- Individuals in wheelchairs should evacuate in an emergency by using a ramp or wait at an elevator for Emergency Medical Services or other First Responders
First Aid responders are available at all events to assist any guest with medical needs. There are two first aid rooms located inside of the facility, First Aid is located on the lower sections - Section 2 and Section 21. Guests may also contact the nearest stadium staff for assistance or directions to First Aid.
First Match Certificates
Fans who are attending their first Orlando City or Orlando Pride match may stop by the LionNation booth at section 37 to pick up a "My First Match" certificate and take a photo at the photobooth.
Guest Service Center
Orlando City Stadium Guest Services Centers are located on the concourse at Section 1. Staff will assist and respond to all types of guest inquiries and/or suggestions, including questions, problems, wheelchair assists, lost children and lost/found articles. Team schedules, parking brochures and other information are also available in the Guest Services Center.
Guests with Disabilities
If you find that you require special assistance during an event, please consult the nearest Orlando City Stadium guest service member. Please click here for more information about Orlando City Stadium facilities and services for guests with disabilities or other special needs. (See Accessible Seating and Services.)
Inclement Weather Policy
Orlando City Stadium rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. Be advised that tickets for all events are sold on a non-refundable and non-exchangeable basis. Should a decision be made to cancel or postpone an event, this information will be posted, as soon as it is determined. Examples of inclement weather are, lightning, high winds, hurricanes, tornados, etc.
In the event of inclement weather during the event, please follow the instructions of stadium staff and evacuate your seat and move to safety on the concourse. Please remain in a safe area until further communication from stadium personnel.
Lost and Found Children
If you become separated from your child during an event, please seek the nearest Guest Service or Security. When bringing children to an event it is always helpful to make sure that the child has their contact information, ticket or seat location with them at all times.
Lost and Found Items
All Lost and Found items are turned into the Guest Service Center located at Section 1 on the concourse during the event. Guests may inquire about items at any time during an event and have their item and contact information logged for easier retrieval when found. After an event, guests may call the stadium Lost and Found Hotline at (855) ORL - CITY or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information and description of lost item. All found items are held for 30 days.
Press Inquiries: All media inquiries (including requests for interviews, photos, press credentials, etc.) can be submitted at the link here.
No Re-Entry Policy
The Orlando City Stadium has a strict no re-entry policy.
On an event day, the Orlando City Stadium has no public parking available. The parking area on the stadium grounds are for Suite Holders only. To search for available public parking lots and garages available on event days, please click on the link. www.downtownorlando.com/getting-around/parking
The following items may not be brought into the Orlando City Stadium:
- Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Air horns
- Animals (Service Animal exception)
- Bags larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Binocular Cases
- Cameras with lenses 6 inches or longer when fully extended
- Clear Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Cups (Promotional giveaway cups from Orlando City SC are accepted)
- Food or Drink (Medical and infant exceptions)
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Large Bags (Beach bags, large purses, duffle bags, suit cases, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Megaphones/Noise Amplifiers
- Poles longer than 6"
- Purses larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Recreational equipment (Soccer balls, etc.)
- Seats with metal backs and/or zippered compartments
- Seat Cushions (Medical exceptions only)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 2ft x 2ft
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Skates and Skateboards
- Smoke Bombs
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
All clear bags and clutches are subject to inspection upon entering the venue.
Medical and infant exceptions will be made as necessary.
See –Supporters Sections for items that appear here as prohibited, but are allowed in the Supporters stands.
Report a Concern
On event days we offer a service for guests to quietly report problems within their area. The a comprehensive of categories which can be reported are listed in our disruptive behavior section.
Send an email to: email@example.com
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please include stand, row, seat number, description of the offender and incident and Orlando City staff will respond.
Please visit www.orlandocitysc.com/parking
For safety purposes, all guests entering Orlando City Soccer Club will be searched and have their belongings scanned. Orlando City Soccer Club reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or prohibited items.
Any guest who declines to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from Orlando City Stadium.
To speed the process, prior to arriving at the first security check:
- Make sure that any bags being carried in meet stadium guidelines. For clarification see section Clear Bag policy.
- Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed.
- If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
- For screening with the metal detector, remove any keys, coins or other metal objects from your pockets and hold these in hand.
All guests entering Orlando City Stadium may only occupy the seat or ticketed area allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the stadium to another without the express permission or instruction of any usher, security, supervisor, or officer of the Club.
Secondary Market Ticket Purchasing
Ticketmaster is the ONLY authorized ticketing agent of the Orlando City Soccer Club and its affiliates. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets.
If you should choose to purchase tickets from a third party, please remember the following:
- Admission will be refused if tickets are invalid
- Orlando City Soccer Club cannot refund third party tickets
- You will be responsible for contacting the third party if there is a problem with your tickets
- Orlando City Soccer Club and its affiliates will not replace any third party tickets that are lost or stolen
- Orlando City Stadium and its affiliates cannot contact you with information in regards to time changes, event cancellations or other important event info.
See Something – Say Something
The If You See Something, Say Something™ campaign is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline employees in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you see something, say something! To report suspicious activity, see your nearest guest service staff or Security Officer, call 1-877-A-THREAT (1-877-284-7328)
Signs / Banners / Flags / Posters
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Orlando City Stadium welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. All signs, banners, flags, posters must follow these guidelines:
- Item must be related to the event
- Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
- Item may not be larger than 12" x 24" in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Orlando City Stadium management
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests or any stadium advertising signage or be affixed to the stadium in any manner.
- Item may not in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Orlando City Stadium management
- See – Supporters Section for exemptions to this policy.
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of Orlando City Stadium management.
The usage of smokeless tobacco is strictly prohibited.
Orlando City Stadium is a smoke-free facility, smoking is not permitted.
Soccer balls may fly into the spectator area during the event. Serious injury can occur. Stay alert at all times including during warmups. If struck, immediately ask the stadium guest services and security staff for direction to first-aid station.
Stop in Action Policy
Orlando City Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience.
Please be aware of our Stop in Play Policy, which requires guests to refrain from accessing their seats until the ball is no longer in play. This policy enables guests to enjoy an unobstructed view of the match.
Please wait until a dead ball situation to leave your seats, also enables guests to enjoy an unobstructed view of the match
Strollers are not permitted inside the Orlando City Stadium.
Being in a Supporter club is much more than standing behind the goal and singing your heart out for the boys in Purple. It's being part of a huge family, where everyone comes together to celebrate their love of the Beautiful Game. Supporter clubs are responsible for creating the intimidating, raucous atmosphere that makes the stadium a fortress that opposition teams fear to visit.
Recognized Supporter clubs have certain privileges, which include:
- Use of flags and tifos
- Use of drums / instruments
- Use of controlled smoke
- Seat on the Fan Advisory Council
The Wall is a coalition of Supporter Clubs that come together on match day. The Wall shall focus on supporting and promoting Orlando City Soccer Club. Specifically, The Wall will work to build stronger camaraderie and cooperation between Supporters clubs in a coordinated attempt to create the loudest, most creative, most passionate and visually stunning sporting experience in North American soccer.
Telephone Numbers / Contact Info
Orlando City Soccer Club
General media inquiries (including requests for interviews, photos, press credentials, etc.) should be e-mailed directly to VP of Communications Diogo Kotscho at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about partnership opportunities, please contact Rob Parker at email@example.com.
Tickets for Orlando City Soccer Club and its affiliates events may be purchased through Orlando City Soccer Club Front Office, www.ticketmaster.com, and through any Ticketmaster location. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling agents of Orlando City Soccer Club. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source.
Guests must have their tickets on their persons at all times when attending an event.
Ticket Office Hours
The Orlando City Stadium Ticket Office is only open on event days.
Orlando City - 3 hours prior to match
Orlando Pride - 2 hours prior to match
and will remain open until 60 minutes after the start of a match or event.
For all Non-Orlando City Soccer Club events, the ticket office hours are determined by the artist, promoter or event organizer.
The Ticket office is located at Gate A which is located at the southeast corner of the stadium.
There is no short-term parking available in front of the stadium for ticket purchases, Will Call pick up or to leave tickets in Will Call.
Mission: The Wall shall focus on supporting and promoting Orlando City Soccer Club. Specifically, The Wall will work to build stronger camaraderie and cooperation between Supporters clubs in a coordinated attempt to create the loudest, most creative, most passionate and visually stunning sporting experience in North American soccer.
Any Supporters club within The Wall must financially contribute an equal portion to the TIFO and pyro/smoke fund. As such, each member will be required to help design, create, and implement TIFO. Each Supporter club will also be required to help coordinate chants, music, and march-in’s in with the other members of The Wall.
Any member banned by a Supporter club within The Wall will be added to the global ban list and prevented from joining any other Supporters Club within The Wall and removed permanently from the Supporters Club Section
Guests are strictly prohibited from bringing weapons into the stadium.
Weapons include, but are not limited to, the following: firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas, knives, etc.
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the stadium or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the stadium and may be subject to arrest.
Off-duty law enforcement are prohibited from bringing their firearm and/or weapons in the stadium.
See Prohibited Items for additional items that are including, but not limited to the items listed in Weapons
Orlando City Stadium provides wheelchair escorts for guests with limited mobility from any Orlando City Stadium entrance to the guest’s seating location. Upon arriving at an entrance, please ask for assistance.