Orlando City's downtown stadium is a 100% privately funded project and home to Orlando City, Orlando Pride, and OCB. The site is two blocks from the Amway Center, within walking distance of the downtown bar district, one of the best locations of any soccer stadium in the country! The stadium has been designed with the intention of creating the loudest and most intimidating atmosphere in Major League Soccer, with North America's only safe-standing supporter section and a low slanted roofline to amplify crowd noise.
- 25,500 capacity
- 360 lower bowl
- Canopy to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
- Field sunken 8' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
- All natural grass playing surface
- Single deck safe-standing supporter section
- Expansive fan plaza spanning 10,000 square feet