Just two blocks from the heart of downtown Orlando is Exploria Stadium. The 100% privately financed stadium is home to Orlando City of Major League Soccer (MLS) and Orlando Pride of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). The stadium is enveloped with a four-sided canopy roof to keep noise in and weather out, ensuring Exploria Stadium will be one of the loudest, toughest places to play in.
Thanks to overwhelming request from fans, the North End features “The Wall” - North America’s only full safe-standing supporters’ section.
The stadium’s natural grass field sits eight feet below street level, allowing for spectacular views at any seat. In addition to the Audi Sport Club, a shared suite experience, the venue also boasts club sections on the East and West sides of the field with amenities including complimentary food and beverages, private seating locations and a private entrance on the West side.
- Capacity: 25,500 (approx. 3,800 in supporters’ section)
- All natural grass playing surface
- 100% privately financed
- Section 12 features 49 rainbow seats as a tribute to the June 12, 2016 Pulse Nightclub tragedy
- 8,400 sq. ft. indoor Club
- 10,000 sq. ft. open air Supporters’ Terrace
- LED sports lighting
- Playing field sunken 8’ below street level
- 360º lower bowl and concourse
All 2015 season ticket holders will be given priority to buy in the new stadium, so reserve your place in history by buying season tickets today.
Sylvan Lake Park
Located in Sanford, Fla., Sylvan Lake Park encompass six professional quality fields and serves as the practice facilities for Orlando City and Orlando Pride. Sylvan Lake Park was used by the U.S. Women’s National Team for several training camps, including for a five-month camp ahead of the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
The recently renovated training facility also includes technical staff offices for all three teams, locker rooms, weight and training rooms and a fully functioning kitchen.
Seminole Soccer Complex
- 40+ acres
- 11 professional quality pitches
- 1,200 seater floodlit stadium
- Club house, locker rooms, etc.