Thank you for your interest in covering Orlando City SC of MLS and the Orlando Pride of the NWSL.
The credential application for Orlando City SC (MLS) and Orlando Pride (NWSL) matches is currently open.
The deadline to apply for credentials is 72 hours ahead of each match. No exceptions will be made. In addition, applying for a credential does not guarantee access. Confirmation will be sent to those who are approved.
Note: All media members must apply for credentials for each match they wish to attend; 2021 season credentials do not guarantee access to matches.
Prior to applying for credentials, please read the following safety protocols and updates:
- At this time, due to health and safety regulations, a very limited number of media members will be accredited to attend each game. We appreciate your understanding. Priority will be given to local beat reporters, national media and wire services.
- By applying for a credential, media members agree and understand that they will be operating under Exploria Stadium’s current safety protocols. Failure to comply with the protocols will result in immediate removal from the venue and credentials may be revoked. Detailed information on the Stadium’s safety and media guidelines will be provided following application approval.
- All post-game media availability will be conducted via virtual press conference. Media members onsite will be able to participate in the press conference from the stadium.
- Credentials are only for media outlets that need game day Press Box and/or Field access to produce editorial coverage, not to watch the match. This includes newspapers, TV, radio and legitimate digital websites that produce consistent and professional content adhering to accepted journalistic principles.
- Applications from freelance writers, photographers or videographers must come from a direct supervisor validating professional and editorial need for media access. All applications using a personal email address, such as Gmail or Hotmail, must provide validation from their outlet.