What does your Orlando City Membership Mean?
You are the Face of this City. The face of devotion. The face of dedication. The face of loyalty. Our season ticket members have ushered in a period of growth unseen in Major League Soccer. From 2015 to present, you have stood as an example to all of North America. We are eternally grateful for your support and your belief in Orlando’s place in the world’s game.
Your Membership Includes:
- 17 MLS regular season home games
- Access to select Orlando Pride matches
- MLS Cup Playoff right of first refusal
- Priority access to the 2019 MLS All-Star Game
- Dedicated Member Services Representative
- Season Ticket Member Annual Gift
- Season Ticket Member Attendance Rewards
- Exclusive Season Ticket Member Events
- Savings on Merchandise and Concessions
- 12 Month interest-free payment plan
2019 All Star Game
Season Ticket Members will receive exclusive access to 2019 MLS All Star game tickets.
**More information coming soon.**
Automatic Renewal Information
For your convenience, all season tickets will automatically renew for the 2020 MLS season! This means that no action is required to secure your seats for the 2020 season. If you wish to cancel your membership for the 2020 season, you must contact your Member Services Representative during a specified 30-day period. After you have spoken with your Membership Services Representative, you will be sent an official opt-out form that must be completed prior to the opt-out deadline in order to officially cancel your 2020 Season Ticket Membership. If you fail to submit the form prior to the deadline, your season tickets will automatically renew and continue for the 2020 season.
To ensure a seamless transition to the 2020 season, your Member Services Representative will contact you to communicate the timing of the 30-day window, verify your account and payment information, and share updates pertaining to the renewal process.
If you have thoughts of reducing the number of tickets on your account, it is important to communicate this with your representative at this time as you will not have the opportunity to do so during the relocation period. If you are interested in relocating your current seats you will have this opportunity after your membership is renewed.
**Any changes to your season ticket account or location must be communicated during the renewal period***
Per club policy, your membership cannot be canceled if you fail to request a cancellation prior to the opt-out deadline and all payments are non-refundable. No exceptions will be accepted.
City Swap Program: As a 2019 Orlando City Season Ticket Member, you have the ability to exchange the amount of season tickets you have for one match, for up to three future matches. Ticket swaps must be communicated to your Member Services Representative via email no later than 72 hours prior to the match you are exchanging into.
2019 Match Restrictions:
The following matches are not eligible for the ticket swap program. You cannot trade into the following matches:
- Home Opener: March 2nd
- Atlanta United: August 23rd
- LA Galaxy: May 24th
- Ticket locations are based on availability.
- Tickets being exchanged are eligible for any available seat of equal or lesser value.
- If there are no available seats in your current section, you will be issued seats in the next best available location.
- Can only exchange tickets three times during the season. One match into another match, for the total number of season tickets on your account.
- Exchanges must be completed no later than 72 hours prior to the match that you are exchanging into. Ticket swaps cannot be completed the day of the match
- All exchanges are final
- Exchanged tickets are not eligible for resale.
- Tickets being exchanged can be relocated to allow all tickets to be consolidated in one seating location of an equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
- If exchanged into a lower value seat, no credit will be issued.
- TicketMaster verified resale seats are not eligible ticket swap locations.
- Past game tickets must have not been scanned, sold, donated or transferred in order to be eligible for exchange.
Orlando City Season Ticket Members are able to manage their Season Tickets through their Account Manager. If you are in need of assistance in transferring, posting for sale, or viewing your Season Tickets, please contact your Member Services Representative! Your Account Manager can be accessed here.
As a technological leader in sports venues and to protect our fans against fraud from re-printed tickets, Orlando City Stadium is a Paperless Ticketing stadium for all games and events. This means you will not be able to print your tickets, but instead can access and manage them through your mobile device. Ticket barcodes will become available for download 72 hours prior to games and events. For more information about Paperless Ticketing, please visit our step-by-step guide.
Orlando City Stadium strives to provide a fun and safe environment at every home match. To ensure you are abiding by all club guidelines, be sure to review our Clear Bag Policy before attending a match. If you have additional questions, everything you need can be found here in our extensive A-Z Guide of Orlando City Stadium.
As a Season Ticket Member, you are already a part of LionNation - the most committed and passionate fan-base in the league. LionNation is Orlando City and Orlando Pride's membership program that gets you closer to the club. Earn points, spend them on exclusive experiences and rewards, and receive discounts with the club and partners. Experience LionNation Premium complimentary as part of your Season Ticket Membership.
To access your account, sign in with the same email you use for your season tickets here.
|Types of Membership||Free||Premium||STM|
|Digital Badges (Coming Soon!)|
|10% Discount on Food, Beverage & Merchandise|
|Priority Access to Ticket Presales|
|Complimentary Orlando Pride Tickets*|
|Pregame Food and Beverage Discounts|
|Access to Discounted Tickets|
|Additional Season Ticket Member Only Experiences|
|Special Season Ticket Member Only Rewards, Including Weekly Game-Worn Items|
|Ticket Swap Program|
|Presale Access to MLS All Star Game Tickets|
*Available to Orlando City Season Ticket Members.
Contact Your Rep
As a Season Ticket Members you have a Member Services Representative that is dedicated to enhancing your experience! Your representative serves as your main point of contact with the club and will be available to assist with everything you need regarding your membership and gameday experience. Your representative will also communicate updates to ensure you’re informed on the latest City news.
If you’re ever having any issues on gameday or have any requests or questions pertaining to your membership, please make sure that you contact your representative. If your dedicated representative doesn’t know about it, they can’t help!
If you are having trouble reaching your Member Services Representative and need immediate assistance, please call our general assistance line at 1-855-ORL-CITY