City Swap Program: As a 2021 Orlando City Season Ticket Member, you have the ability to exchange the amount of season tickets you have for one match, for up to three future matches. Ticket swaps must be communicated to your Member Services Representative via email no later than 72 hours prior to the match you are exchanging into.
- Ticket locations are based on availability.
- Tickets being exchanged are eligible for any available seat of equal or lesser value.
- If there are no available seats in your current section, you will be issued seats in the next best available location.
- Can only exchange tickets three times during the season. One match into another match, for the total number of season tickets on your account.
- Exchanges must be completed no later than 72 hours prior to the match that you are exchanging into. Ticket swaps cannot be completed the day of the match.
- All exchanges are final.
- Exchanged tickets are not eligible for resale.
- Tickets being exchanged can be relocated to allow all tickets to be consolidated in one seating location of an equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
- If exchanged into a lower value seat, no credit will be issued.
- TicketMaster verified resale seats are not eligible ticket swap locations.
- Past game tickets must have not been scanned, sold, donated or transferred in order to be eligible for exchange.