ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 5, 2021) — With six games remaining in the 2021 Major League Soccer regular season, Orlando City SC remains In The Hunt, sitting in fourth position in the Eastern Conference standings and looks to become one of seven teams in the conference to reach the postseason.
Throughout the month of October, fans can become part of the playoff push and show their support at the Club’s new pop-up In The Hunt installation that will travel to various locations across Greater Orlando. The exhibit features eight lions, each hand-painted by a local, Orlando artist.
The installation is scheduled to be at the below locations, with more appearances to be announced:
- Oct. 6: UCF Market Day, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oct. 9: Come Out with Pride at Lake Eola Park, 12-7 p.m.
- Oct. 15 & 16: IMMERSE in Downtown Orlando, 5-11 p.m.
- Oct. 17: Lake Eola Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 20: City vs. CF Montreal (Mane Street presented by Publix), 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 24: City vs. New England (Mane Street presented by Publix), 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 31: City vs. Nashville SC (Mane Street presented by Publix), 1-4 p.m.
Fans are encouraged to stop by the locations, where they can also learn more about the eight artists whose unique paintings are featured on the lions: C. Stanley Creative, Joel, Kaluohs, Lemus, Neysa Millan, Samantha Shumaker, Stemberger, and Tiffany Paints.
In addition to immersing themselves as part of the pride, supporters will also have the opportunity to pick-up a limited-edition CITYiD patch and enter to win VIP tickets to one of City’s remaining regular season matches.
Fans can get a 15% discount on single-game tickets to any Orlando City or Orlando Pride remaining home matches, or keep updated on the installation’s locations at OrlandoCitySC.com/InTheHunt. Those looking to guarantee priority access to 2021 home postseason games can do so by becoming a 2022 Orlando City Season Ticket Member. More information on season ticket memberships can be found at the link here.
More information on City’s playoff push, including information on playoff tickets/waitlist, can be found at OrlandoCitySC.com/PlayoffCentral.