Orlando, Fla. - Orlando City SC announced today season ticket pricing for the club’s inaugural 2015 Major League Soccer (MLS) season at the new Citrus Bowl. Season tickets will officially go on-sale to the general public on Thursday, June 12th in conjunction with the start of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
The 2015 season ticket packages start as low as $16 per match and include 20 matches, consisting of 17 MLS Regular Season games and three additional fixtures (e.g., international friendlies, U.S. Open Cup, etc.).
Further, in celebration of the upcoming FIFA World Cup, Orlando City also announced that all season ticket packages purchased prior to the end of the tournament will feature a one-time only 30 to 35 percent reduction on single ticket prices.
“During the World Cup tournament, Orlando City will be offering season ticket prices starting at $16 per match, which is lower than our current prices in the minor leagues,” said President Phil Rawlins. “Orlando City’s special World Cup pricing campaign is a testament to how important our fans have been in making our Major League Soccer dreams come true – and we can’t wait for everyone to join us for our inaugural MLS season.”’
Before going on sale to the general public on June 12th, Season Ticket Members for the 2014 season will receive notification in the mail which will allow them to secure their priority 2015 seating placements.
Fans who are not currently 2014 Season Ticket Members still have the opportunity to place a $50 fully refundable deposit prior to June 12th to ensure their spot in the line for secondary priority.
During the 2015 season, the club will only utilize the lower bowl of the Citrus Bowl, except for a select number of high interest matches. This decision has been taken to create a comparable seating capacity and environment during the 2015 season to what Season Ticket Members will experience during the 2016 season at the Club’s new downtown soccer stadium.
Specifically, all 2015 Season Ticket Members will be able to be relocated to similar seating locations when the club moves to their permanent home at the onset of the 2016 season. All 2015 Season Ticket Members will receive priority right to purchase 2016 Season Tickets.
With more than $200 million spent on stadium reconstruction, the “new” Citrus Bowl will reopen as a world-class stadium later this year and offer an enhanced fan experience at every ticket price level in 2015. New features include wider chair-back seating, new concession areas, and new club and premium spaces throughout the stadium.
- Special Limited-Time only discounted pricing available during FIFA World Cup until 7/15
- 2015 season ticket packages start as low as $16 per match and include 20 matches
- 2014 STMs will receive notification in the mail to allow them to secure their priority 2015 seating placements, prior to Season Tickets going on sale to the general public on 6/12/14
- Fans who are not currently 2014 STMs can place a $50 refundable deposit prior to 6/12 to ensure secondary priority
- All 2015 STMs will receive priority right to purchase 2016 Season Tickets
- Payment plan consists of nine (9) equal installments starting at time of purchase through March 1, 2015
- An added premium of (i) $10 per game in Corner & North End categories and (ii) $20 per game in Club, Midfield, Sideline East/West categories applies to all front row seats.
- Prices do not include facility fees and sales tax