That’s right, we heard you and we’re bringing matchday tailgating back! Starting on September 7th, Orlando City and Orlando Pride fans will have the opportunity to secure a spot at the new Mane Street Tailgate experience located right outside of Exploria Stadium’s Gate B and C–see exact location on the map below.
Season Ticket Members will have priority to purchase tailgate passes based on tenure, so the longer you have supported our Clubs, the easier it is for you to guarantee your spot. The experience will open 4.5 hours prior to kickoff and close 1 hour after the final whistle.
Mane Street Tailgate will only be available at select Orlando City and Orlando Pride matches for the remainder of the 2022 season, and a limited amount of spaces will be available per match–see below pricing and match details. 2023 season details will be announced at a later date.
Tailgate passes will be sold on a per game basis and the Mane Street Tailgate lot will be open for the following matches:
Orlando City Matches: $40 (per match)
- September 7th - Orlando City vs. Sacramento Republic FC
- September 17th - Orlando City vs. Toronto FC
- October 9th - Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew
Orlando Pride Match - $30 (per match)
- September 25th - Orlando Pride vs. San Diego Wave
Season Ticket Members will receive an email directly from their Member Experience Specialist with information on how to purchase tailgate passes.
- One vehicle per parking spot. Parking across multiple spots is not permitted
- There will be no reserved spaces. Plan to arrive at the same time as your entire party if you are in separate vehicles.
- Guests who are not parked inside the lot will still be allowed to enter the area
- Personal tents/canopies must be 10 feet x 10 feet or smaller and must be weighed or tied down given various weather conditions.
- Grilling at your designated tailgating location is permitted. Only gas grills with a maximum propane cylinder size of 20 pounds are allowed in the lot. All guests are required to properly extinguish their grills prior to leaving the tailgate lot.
- There is no WiFi available at this time.
- Porto-lets will be available on West Pine Street.
- There is no power in the lot. Fans are expected to bring a small generator if needed. Generators must be elevated or placed on a protective surface to avoid damaging the lot surface.
- Walkways and driveways must be kept clear of tents, grills, chairs, speakers and other tailgating items at all times. For the safety of fans, power or extension cords cannot run across walkways.
- Vehicles are not allowed to park overnight at any time. Any vehicles left overnight will be towed at the owner's expense.
- All spaces must be cleaned and clear of all trash prior to departing from the lot after the game.
- Both Exploria Stadium and the City of Orlando are not responsible for the security of your vehicle and personal belongings.
- Tailgating for all matches open 4.5 hours prior to kick-off.
- Tailgating must end one hour after the game.
- Between Gates B and C at Exploria Stadium.
- Vehicle entrance on S. Terry Ave, between W Central Blvd. and W Pine St.
- Pedestrian entrance on W Pine St.
- A single tailgate pass grants access to one (1) parking spot. Saving spots for other motorists is not permitted. Parking spaces are limited, and it is important to make all spaces available for parking. There may be staff in the parking lot directing incoming cars to specific locations. It is important to follow those directions. Saving spots can make it impossible for late-arriving fans to maneuver into an open parking space.
The following items and actions are not allowed in tailgating lots:
- Oversized vehicles such as RVs, Trailers and/or Box Trucks
- The sale of food, beverages, and items of any kind
- Live bands; or excessively loud, amplified sound systems
- Animals, except for service animals, are not allowed on match day
- Any rapid, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages
- The use of pyrotechnics and/or smoke
- Radio controlled model aircraft, unmanned aircraft systems and other similar devices (i.e. drones)
- Rummaging in trash receptacles and other spaces
- Attaching signs, flags and/or banners to the parking lot fence
- Post-match tailgating (gates close one hour after final whistle)
- Open fires fueled by charcoal, wood or other combustible materials
- Glass containers of any kind
- Couches or other large furniture items
- Promotional or marketing activities without the appropriate authorization from the Exploria Stadium
- These policies are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all fans.
- Fans are not allowed to block travel aisles within the tailgate lots. Travel aisles will be maintained by security personnel in case of an emergency.