In a joint collaboration across sports teams in Central Florida, MLS’s Orlando City, NWSL’s Orlando Pride, NBA’s Orlando Magic, ECHL’s Orlando Solar Bears and AFL’s Orlando Predators are joining forces to sell #OrlandoUnited branded t-shirts with all net proceeds benefiting the City of Orlando’s OneOrlando Fund – OneOrlando.org.
T-Shirts are in extremely high demand. We will be continuously re-stocking and we will continue to make them available.
The black, blue and purple t-shirts ($22 in adult sizes, $18 in youth sizes) will be available starting Thursday, June 16 at:
- Buy Online: Purple | Black
- Orlando Magic Team Shop at Amway Center
- Pop-up store at Wall Street Plaza
- Thursday 6/16 - SOLD OUT
- Friday 6/17 - Open at 2 pm, close at 7 pm
- Orlando Solar Bears offices (2200 Lucien Way, Suite 400, Maitland, FL 32751) and their online shop (http://store.
orlandosolarbearshockey.com) on Friday, June 17,
- Camping World Stadium during the MLS game on Saturday, June 18
- Amway Center during the AFL game between the Predators and Tampa Bay on Friday, June 24
Note: To ensure 100% of your donation goes to the OneOrlando Fund, be sure to purchase from these certified vendors.