ORLANDO, Fla. (March 9, 2021) — With the Orlando Pride’s four-game NWSL Challenge Cup schedule now available, the Club has announced that it will allow fans to the team’s two home games at Exploria Stadium, which will operate at a reduced capacity for the tournament. The policies, which have been in effect since the 2020 Major League Soccer season returned to play, were designed in conjunction with league and local officials as well as the Orlando Health Business Ready Task Force.
Season Ticket Members will receive an exclusive presale window to purchase tickets to these matches starting tomorrow, March 10 at 2 p.m. ET. General public onsale will begin Thursday, March 11 at 2 p.m. ET via Ticketmaster. Orlando opens the Challenge Cup on the road at Louisville, before back-to-back home games against Sky Blue FC and the Washington Spirit on April 14 and April 21, respectively. Both matches will kick off at 7 p.m. ET. The team’s full Challenge Cup schedule can be found here.
In addition, Season Ticket Memberships and a Pick 4 Plan are also available for the Pride’s 2021 NWSL regular season, presented by Orlando Health. Fans can find more information on both options at Orlando-Pride.com.
Key information on fans’ return to Exploria Stadium and a “Know Before You Go” guide on game day protocols, presented by Orlando Health, can be found below.
Further details can be found at the link here.
Over the previous nine months, Exploria Stadium has implemented and enforced some of the nation’s top COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures, which has led to the venue opening to fans for Orlando City SC’s 2020 season, international matches for both the U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Teams as well as the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra. Those policies will remain in effect for the Pride’s 2021 NWSL season. They include:
Orlando Pride home matches will be operating at a reduced stadium capacity, with social distancing requirements and safety considerations in place for all individuals and/or parties. At the current time, 2021 Orlando Pride Season Ticket Members will receive priority access to match tickets. More information regarding access and availability will be sent from the Club’s Member Services department in the near future.
Fan and Staff Safety Protocols:
Upon arrival at Exploria Stadium, fans, staff and players will be required to complete and maintain a series of safety protocols which include:
- Fans will be required to properly wear a mask at all times while in the venue, except when consuming food or beverage while seated.
- At entry, guests will be temperature screened and must use one of many hand sanitizing stations located at each entrance
- No bags will be allowed into the venue to reduce contact time during security screening
- Fans must remain socially-distanced and with their own party
- Players and coaches will be restricted from direct contact with fans through activities such as high-fives, autographs and photos
- Failure to comply will result in removal from the venue
In addition, the following sanitizing procedures will be implemented:
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue, featuring 70%+ alcohol content gel
- The Club will continue its high-standard stadium cleaning processes, with increased disinfecting and sanitizing on all guest areas (including but not limited to restrooms, elevators, suites, stadium seats and ancillary areas) throughout the match
- High-touch areas will have dedicated staff members to clean and disinfect on a regular basis
- Seats will be power washed and manually sanitized prior to each match
- All enclosed spaces in the venue will undergo disinfectant fogging following each match
- Additional signage and instructions will be added throughout the venue to aid in guest awareness and education
Food and Beverage:
- In an effort to reduce lines and maintain social distancing, the Club will begin the schedule with all regular food and beverage locations open throughout the match.
- Stands on each side of the stadium will offer the same menu options to limit the need for fans to walk around the venue.
- All transactions will be cashless in order to reduce potential points of contact
- Beverages will be served in cans and bottles only. No open-container beverages (e.g. draft beer) will be served at this time.
Merchandise and The Den:
- Fans will still have the opportunity to purchase merchandise in The Den or additional stores located on the concourse.
- All stores will be converted to one-way traffic, with guests maintaining custody of items throughout the transaction process.
- Fans are encouraged to pay via card or contactless payment in order to reduce potential points of contact.
- The Club will still offer jersey personalization and CITYiD pressing for fans.