ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 27, 2021) – In conjunction with Jersey Week, Major League Soccer unveiled the 2021 best-selling MLS jerseys. Orlando City SC Captain Nani ranks high on the list for the third straight season, marking his appearance on this list every year since signing for the Lions, coming in as the 11th best-selling jersey this year.
The Portuguese midfielder, who earned an MLS Player of the Week nod in Week 16 earlier this year, has scored 10 goals and provided seven assists in the 2021 MLS regular season. Nani surpassed 2020 MLS Cup MVP Lucas Zelarayán and 2020 MLS Defender of the Year Walker Zimmerman on the list.
Following the list’s publication, Orlando City announced that fans who purchase a new Nani jersey on OCMobileShop.com between Oct. 27-29 will be entered to win a signed Orlando City match ball.
The rankings are based on overall retail sales of adidas MLS jerseys on MLSstore.com since the beginning of 2021. Sales from official stores and retailers do not factor into the 2021 rankings.
2021 Best-Selling MLS Jerseys
1. Josef Martínez (Atlanta United)
2. Raúl Ruidíaz (Seattle Sounders FC)
3. Carlos Vela (LAFC)
4. Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández (LA Galaxy)
5. Nicolás Lodeiro (Seattle Sounders FC)
6. Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders FC)
7. Miles Robinson (Atlanta United)
8. Fredy Montero (Seattle Sounders FC)
9. Jonathan dos Santos (LA Galaxy)
10. Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy)
11. Nani (Orlando City)
12. Chris Wondolowski (San Jose Earthquakes)
13. Cecilio Domínguez (Austin FC)
14. Emanuel Reynoso (Minnesota United FC)
15. Brenner (FC Cincinnati)
16. Lucas Zelarayán (Columbus Crew)
17. Walker Zimmerman (Nashville SC)
18. Johnny Russell (Sporting Kansas City)
19. Diego Valeri (Portland Timbers)
20. Alejandro Bedoya (Philadelphia Union)
21. Gonzalo Higuaín (Inter Miami CF)
22. Diego Chará (Portland Timbers)
23. Alex Ring (Austin FC)
24. Tomás Pochettino (Austin FC)
25. Hany Mukhtar (Nashville SC)