LIONNATION DECEMBER REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY 4:00 P.M. (ET) ON DECEMBER 1, 2023 AND ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. (ET) ON DECEMBER 31, 2023.
1. ELIGIBILITY: LionNation December Rewards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Florida who live within a one hundred (100) mile radius from Orlando, Florida (the “Territory”) who are ages eighteen (18) and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC (“Orlando City SC”), Orlando Pride, LLC (“Orlando Pride” and collectively with Orlando City SC, the “Sponsor”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”), and National Women’s Soccer League, LLC (“NWSL”), MLS, NWSL and SUM (hereinafter referred to as the “League Entities”), as well as each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, assignees, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the creation or implementation of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside of the Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. Proof of eligibility may be required.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes shall begin at approximately 4:00 P.M. (ET) on December 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59 P.M. (ET) on December 31, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, there are two (2) ways to enter. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
- Mobile Entry: During each Entry Period, download the LionNation App on the Apple Store or on the Google Play Store. Create an account by submitting your full name, email address, date of birth, and phone number or sign in with your existing account. After that, start earning LionNation points. A full list of how to earn points can be found inside the LionNation App under “points”. Then, head to the “sweepstakes” page on the LionNation App and follow the directions to click on the prize to enter into the Sweepstakes.
- Postcard Entry: Print your name, address, email address, telephone number, and age on a 3" X 5" piece of paper and send completed entry to: LionNation December Rewards Sweepstakes, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805 (a “Postcard Entry”).
By submitting an entry, you further understand that, notwithstanding any current or prior Do Not Call directive or election to opt-in or opt-out of receiving telemarketing calls, SMS messages, text messages, emails, or other messaging, by entering your contact information, including my mobile or landline telephone number, you hereby expressly authorize Sponsor (including its direct and indirect parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and its designated agents acting on its behalf) to contact you about future offers such as purchases, through the telephone number or physical or electronic addresses that you have provided, such permitted contact to be expressly authorized via SMS messages, text messages, emails, social media, and telephone calls and messages delivered using an automated system for the selection or dialing of telephone numbers or the playing of a recorded message when a connection is completed to a number called. You understand that this permission overrides and takes priority directive over any prior listing by you on any Federal or State Do Not Call list and/or any prior listing on the Internal Do Not Call list of Sponsor. You understand that you can opt-out of future calls at any time by requesting to be placed on the Sponsor’s Do Not Call list by emailing Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also understand that this consent is in no way a condition of any purchase of property, goods, or services, nor shall any of the same be contingent upon the consent provided herein.
3. TIMING: The Sweepstakes shall consist of one (1) entry period (the “Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below:
December 1, 2023 at 4:00 P.M. (ET)
December 31, 2023 at 11:59 P.M. (ET)
January 4, 2024
4. PRIZES: A total of four (4) prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”) are available to be awarded during the Entry Period as outlined in the chart:
Number of Winners
Total Approximate Retail Value
January 4, 2024
One (1) autographed Orlando City SC Adidas practice top by Mason Stajduhar
January 4, 2024
One (1) US Open Cup Champions Scarf
January 4, 2024
One (1) autographed Orlando Pride Nike Luna Kit by Messiah Bright
January 4, 2024
One (1) Orlando Pride tumbler
Total approximate retail value of all Prizes is three hundred and thirty five dollars ($335.00). The Prizes are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), and any other charges not listed herein.
The Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be determined from among all eligible entries received by a random drawing to be conducted on each Drawing Date by a representative of the Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The Prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Limit one (1) Prize per family or household during the Sweepstakes.
7. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners will be notified by mail, email, and/or phone (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the applicable League Entity). In the event that a Winner does not respond to any such notification within twelve (12) hours of the time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. A Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected randomly from other eligible entries if: (i) a Winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Section 1; (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable; (iii) two (2) attempts to contact a Winner by phone or email are unsuccessful; or (iv) a Winner declines the Prize.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
(a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Section 8(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party's receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet in-person for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Orlando, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth in Section 8(b). Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
(b) Arbitration. Except as provided in Section 8(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and Section 8(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Orlando, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
(c) Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge that violation of these Official Rules would cause irreparable harm that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief, it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
9. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, (ii) be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, and (iii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, the League Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for including, but not limited to any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize. Each Winner agrees by acceptance of the Prizes, grants to the Sponsor, the League Entities, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize Winners’ name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, via online, email, or mail (if applicable). Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any MLS game, event or exhibition; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer and/or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, the League Entities and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor and the League Entities shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prizes; and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sweepstakes shall in all respects be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, including all matters of construction, validity, and performance, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the State of Florida without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision.
The Sponsor and the League Entities, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND THE LEAGUE ENTITIES WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR AND THE LEAGUE ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All Mobile Entries must include a valid email address for the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable ISP or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
11. WINNERS’ LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list with the names of the prize recipients, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: LionNation December Rewards Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805. All requests must be received by January 18, 2024. The list will be sent after selection of the Winners.
12. SPONSOR: Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805, Orlando Pride, LLC, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805, are the Sponsors of this Sweepstakes. MLS, NWSL, and SUM are not sponsors, administrators, or prize providers of this Sweepstakes. Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
All rights reserved.