Orlando City Soccer Club, in partnership with MLS WORKS, Major League Soccer’s community outreach initiative, is focused on addressing important social issues and working to improve the communities where we live and play our games. Collectively, we are focused on executing national programs and legacy projects, charitable giving campaigns, and undertaking various initiatives that enrich and educate our youth, create sustainable communities and promote inclusion at all levels of the game.
- Soccer For All signifies that everyone is welcome to MLS, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status, and emphasizes the League’s commitment to drive positive social change, foster more inclusive and equitable communities and end discrimination.
- Greener Goals helps to identify ways to reduce Major League Soccer’s greenhouse gas (GHG) footprint and raise awareness about environmental issues throughout the soccer community. The greening of our game will encourage MLS clubs, players, partners and fans to create a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Kick Childhood Cancer aims for better cures for all types of childhood cancer by raising funds for Children’s Oncology Group (COG) Foundation and providing comfort and inspiration to the patients and families within the pediatric cancer community.
- Special Olympics Unified Sports® Soccer Exchange Program, uniting individuals with intellectual disabilities (Special Olympics athletes) and individuals without intellectual disabilities (Unified partners) as members of one team. MLS Unified soccer teams travel for exhibition matches, scheduled in conjunction with MLS first-team matches, to reinforce inclusivity and showcase the talents and abilities to MLS fans.
The OCSC Community Relations department has established policies regarding Player and Mascot Appearance Requests and Charitable Item Donation Requests to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for our support. We attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible but cannot guarantee that every request will be met. Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we face the unfortunate task of making decisions and allocating resources responsibly. Please submit your request via the online request forms - DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted. *Please note that we DO NOT fulfill monetary sponsorship requests of any kind. Thank you.
We understand that community needs are abundant. Orlando City Foundation, a certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was established separately from the Club to raise funds for charitable and philanthropic programs and projects for the underserved in our Central Florida community. The Foundation focuses on children and their families with a holistic approach to health and wellness that includes:
- encouraging physical activity by providing free soccer programming and equipment
- creating safe places to play by funding/building soccer mini pitches
- cultivating sustainable food systems by investing in local farmlettes and food education
To accomplish our mission, the Orlando City Foundation is tasked with raising the necessary funds annually. We host several fundraising events where we invite our supporters, fans, and members of the larger community, to engage and learn about the work that we do. Stay up-to-date with upcoming events and opportunities by visiting the Orlando City Foundation website or by following us on social media via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thank you.