Appearances are an essential part of Orlando City SC’s community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout Central Florida. Our players, coaches, mascot, and team city all participate in our community outreach programs.
The following policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for Orlando City's support. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible, but cannot guarantee that every request will be met. Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we face the unfortunate task of making decisions and allocating resources responsibly.
Please submit your appearance request online via the electronic request form below. DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
Orlando City SC has a strong focus on physical activity, health, and wellness for children and families in our community. Requests in these focus areas will receive priority consideration.
- Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the event date.
- Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee an appearance.
- Incomplete or late requests will not be considered.
- Requests must come directly from the organization, as such, third party requests will not be considered.
- Requests are limited to one appearance, per organization, per calendar year. An approved appearance does not guarantee annual participation.
- If your organization is located outside of Florida, please contact the MLS team nearest you to request an appearance.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive:
- We do not commit to providing any specific player.
- We do not commit players to appearances at personal events, such as birthday parties, private functions, etc.
- Visits to individual schools will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that due to the large number of schools in the area our ability to fulfill these request is extremely limited.
- Player participation may not be confirmed until, as little as a day before the event, and the player appearing might be limited to an injured or suspended player.
- Players/Coaches have limited external availability during the MLS season and even more limited availability in the off season. Players/Coaches are not required to stay "in market" during the off season.
- Players/Coaches are NOT available for appearances the day before or the day of scheduled games, game travel days, or mandated player "off days.”
- Player/Coach appearances may require a fee as set forth in the MLS Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Player/Coach appearance requests must include a clearly defined role for players/coaches. As such, Players/Coaches will not be available for promotional or celebrity format appearances.
- Player/Coach appearances will include an escort by an Orlando City staff member, intern, and/or volunteer.
- If for any reason we need to cancel an appearance due to last minute scheduling conflicts, we will notify your organization as soon as possible.
- For mascot appearances, a private secure location must be provided for the mascot at the location of the appearance event, for costume change and securing personal items.
- Mascot appearances require a fee.
Team City Appearances
This is the club's Street Team. You'll see them around town, spreading the gospel of Orlando City Soccer. Their purpose is to spread the passion of purple, the knowledge of our team, and engage everyone they encounter. Hosting an event? Request Team City for an appearance.
Promoting your Orlando City appearance is a great idea. However, the use of the Orlando City SC name, logo, trademarks and/or any advertising implying the support or sponsorship of an event, or organization by Orlando City SC, must be approved in writing by Orlando City prior to promotion. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including print, television, and radio.
Complete the request form below. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. If accepted, please keep in mind the training schedule can change at any time and that we cannot guarantee a specific player.
On behalf of the entire Orlando City SC team, thank you for your support, and thank you for your continued service to our community.