Request an Appearance
Appearances are an essential part of Orlando City SC community outreach efforts. We believe in using the sport of soccer and the influence of the Orlando City organization to promote healthy eating and exercise to children and families in our community, as well as creating awareness for our club. Our players, coaches, mascot and street team all participate in our community outreach programs.
We do our best to respond to all requests but it is challenging to coordinate appearances because of our intensive training, travel and match schedule. The guidelines have been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations asking for Orlando City participation in local events.
- Organizations located within 30 miles of Orlando and centered on education and youth will generally receive priority for consideration.
- All requests must be submitted online - phone, fax, or email requests will not be accepted.
- Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the event date.
- As a general rule, we do not make return visits within a calendar year and an approved appearance does not guarantee annual participation.
- Parking must be provided in close proximity to the event.
Player / Coach Appearances
- Our players have a very busy schedule. We cannot schedule player appearances on the following
- The day before, and the day of, Orlando City games
- Travel days and player "off days"
- Training (usually 9am to noon)
- We cannot commit to providing any specific player
- Player participation may not be confirmed until as little as a day before the event and that the player appearing might be limited to an injured or suspended player.
- Player appearances may require a fee as set forth in the MLS Collective Bargaining Agreement. The Orlando City Community Relations department will work with you on the collecting of that fee.
- A member of Orlando City will accompany every appearance with a player, coach or mascot. They will bring the appropriate items and will offer their assistance when appropriate.
- If for any reason we need to cancel an appearance due to last minute scheduling conflicts, we will notify your organization as soon as possible.
- For mascot appearances, a private secure location must be provided for the mascot at the location of the appearance event for costume change and securing personal items.
Promoting your Orlando City player appearance is a great idea. However, the use of the Orlando City SC name, logo, trademarks and / or any advertising implying the support or sponsorship of an event or organization by Orlando City SC must be approved in writing by Orlando City. Before promoting a Orlando City SC appearance, please contact Community Relations for final approval. This policy pertains to all forms of advertising, including print, television and radio.
Any failure to abide by this policy will result in legal consequences.
Please fill in the form below as fully as possible. Once we’ve received your online request, please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. If accepted, please bear in mind the training schedule can change at any time and that we cannot guarantee a specific player.