Required for U8-U18 Academy Teams
- Permission to Roster - To Club Registrar
- US Club Player Registration - To Club Registrar
- Commitment Form - To Club Registrar
- Parent Informed Consent - To Club Registrar
- Code of Conduct - To Club Registrar
- Medical Release Form - To Team Manager
Required for all Rec / Little Lions Players
Financial Assistance & Flexible Payment Plans
We are committed to working with families to make soccer affordable for all. We offer payment plans for our Academy and Community players. Academy players can select from a one, two, three, six or eight monthly installment plan. Community players can choose from one time or monthly payment schedule when they register online.
OCYS provides need based assistance to those that can demonstrate financial need. In 2015-16, we awarded financial assistance to 114 participants and provided flexible payment plans to over 1,500 players. To determine eligibility for assistance we use the Federal Poverty Thresholds and your household adjusted gross income (AGI). If your AGI is 150% of this threshold and below you are eligible to apply for assistance. To know more about federal poverty thresholds visit here
To apply for assistance, use one of the forms below, or submit your application, along with supporting documentation required through our online submittal form. Complete applications are processed within 2-4 weeks.
Seminole Soccer Club inc. dba Orlando City Youth Soccer is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Please consider making a charitable contribution to this fund to assist families in our community.
- Financial Policies and Procedures 2019-2020
- Release and/or Refund Request - COMPLETE ONLINE REQUEST FORM CLICK HERE
- Release and refund requests take 2-4 weeks to process. A release must be approved by the Coach and respective Program Coaching Director or Manager before being processed by the front office staff.