Fall 2017 Schedules
- Academy Teams
- Pre season fall 2017 scrimmages - August 5 & 6
- Pre season training camp - July 31 - August 4 (Girls)
- Pre season training camp - July 31 - August 4 (Boys)
- Team Training August 7 - 31st
- All teams are at either Seminole Soccer Complex or Seminole County Sports Complex. From September 4th onwards; most teams training schedule will remain the same, a small amount of teams will change location but they are only the teams that have requested to move to a different facility. That schedule will be released no later than August 21st.
Required for U8-U18 Academy Teams
- US Club Player Registration - writable on Google Chrome
- Commitment Form - writable on Google Chrome
- Medical Release Form
- Permission to Roster - writable on Google Chrome
Required for all Rec / Little Lions Players
For teams playing in Orlando City Tournaments
Financial Assistance & Flexible Payment Plans
We are committed to working with families to make soccer affordable for all. We offer payment plans for our Academy and Community players. Academy players can select from a one, two, three, six or eight monthly installment plan. Community players can choose from one time or monthly payment schedule when they register online.
OCYS provides need based assistance to those that can demonstrate financial need. In 2015-16, we awarded financial assistance to 114 participants and provided flexible payment plans to over 1,500 players. To determine eligibility for assistance we use the Federal Poverty Thresholds and your household adjusted gross income (AGI). If your AGI is 150% of this threshold and below you are eligible to apply for assistance. To know more about federal poverty thresholds visit here
To apply for assistance, use one of the forms below, or submit your application, along with supporting documentation required through our online submittal form. Complete applications are processed within 2-4 weeks.
- Financial Aid Form (English)
- Financial Aid Form (Español)
- Financial Policies and Procedures 2017-2018
- Submit your Financial Assistance Request Online (English) using your 1040
- Release and or Refund Request form 2017-2018
- Release and refund requests take 2-4 weeks to process. A release must be approved by the Coach and respective Program Coaching Director or Manager before being processed by the front office staff.