Required for U8-U18 Academy Teams
- US Club Player Registration - writable on Google Chrome
- Commitment Form - writable on Google Chrome
- Medical Release Form
- Permission to Roster - writable on Google Chrome
Required for all Rec / Little Lions Players
For teams playing in Orlando City Tournaments
Financial Assistance & Flexible Payment Plans
We are committed to working with families to make soccer affordable for all. We offer payment plans for our Academy and Community players. Academy players can select from a one, two, three, six or eight monthly installment plan. Community players can choose from one time or monthly payment schedule when they register online.
OCYS provides need based assistance to those that can demonstrate financial need. In 2015-16, we awarded financial assistance to 114 participants and provided flexible payment plans to over 1,500 players. To determine eligibility for assistance we use the Federal Poverty Thresholds and your household adjusted gross income (AGI). If your AGI is 150% of this threshold and below you are eligible to apply for assistance. To know more about federal poverty thresholds visit here
To apply for assistance, use one of the forms below, or submit your application, along with supporting documentation required through our online submittal form. Complete applications are processed within 2-4 weeks.
- Financial Aid Form (English) - 2018-2019 will be available May 2018
- Financial Aid Form (Español) 2018-2019 will be available May 2018
- Financial Policies and Procedures 2017-2018
- Submit your Financial Assistance Request Online (English) using your 1040 - 2018-2019 will be available May 2018
Seminole Soccer Club inc. dba Orlando City Youth Soccer is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Please consider making a charitable contribution to this fund to assist families in our community.
- Release and or Refund Request form 2017-2018 - Email your request to Tanya Neidert
- Release and refund requests take 2-4 weeks to process. A release must be approved by the Coach and respective Program Coaching Director or Manager before being processed by the front office staff.