Orlando City Soccer Club MLS Player Identification Sessions
(Boys born 2008 through 2000)
The Orlando City Soccer Club is offering boys born 2008 through 2000 the opportunity to participate in training sessions, overseen by our Development Academy staff, to identify players for recommendation to the MLS Academy. Selected players will be notified to return for a second session to be scheduled.
The ID Sessions are designed for high level male youth players looking for an opportunity to receive exposure to the Orlando City Soccer Club Development Academy Coaching staff while experiencing a quality, high level training environment
Goalkeeper specific training will be included before joining field players for game simulation.
OCSC Development Academy Coaching staff will conduct technical training drills and small sided games as part of the identification process.
Players and parents will benefit from a Q&A to understand the Orlando City Soccer Club philosophy and development pathway.
Development Academy Program offers:
- Fully funded program including registration, travel, uniforms
- Top level qualified and experienced staff
- All coaches follow long term age specific program
- Highly Technical development philosophy based on the modern possession game
- Guided Discovery approach to foster player thinking, problem solving, decision making
- Player development is the key
- Only program with a direct Pathway to the MLS in Florida
- Only Full USSF Development program in Central Florida for ages 12 through 19
Location: Montverde Academy, 17235 7th St, Montverde, FL 34756
Cost: $35 per session
Dates and Age Groups
Players Born 2008 to 2005
ID Session 1 – Tuesday, April 10th, 6:00pm-8:00pm
ID Session 3 – Sunday, April 15th, 9:00am-11:00am
Players Born 2004 to 2000
ID Session 2 – Thursday, April 12th, 6:00pm-8:00pm
ID Session 4 – Sunday, April 15th, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Each Registration is for one session only
- Local Players, please register for weekday sessions when possible
- Registration per session is limited
*** Players from existing USSF Development Academies cannot attend unless written approval is received from their Academy Director, stating Player Name, Date of Birth, Club Name, Team Name. eMail must be sent to OCDA@orlandocitysc.com
What to bring
- Proper training equipment – cleats, shin guards
- Snack, Light Meal
- Sun Screen
- Optional Rain Gear
- Orlando City Camp Shirt
- Camp Equipment
- Medical Staff on-site
- Coaching and Evaluation Staff
For additional information contact OCDA@orlandocitysc.com.
Note: Players will ONLY be contacted if they have been identified as a return candidate. We will NOT be providing any written evaluations.