To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite guest entry into the stadium, Exploria Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Exploria Stadium events and any other in-stadium public event.
The Club encourages guests not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 6.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. The Exploria Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Clear Bag Policy: Frequently Asked Questions
If I have certain items that I need to bring into the stadium for medical reasons and they won’t fit in the clear bag, what do I do?
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate by a gate supervisor.
Are seat cushions allowed to be carried into the stadium?
No, seat cushions are not permitted.
Is there a storage area?
No, there is no area to store prohibited items. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Exploria Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.