SPIN TO WIN AN EXPLORIA RESORTS VACATION SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY 12:01 A.M. (ET) ON OCTOBER 29, 2021 AND ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. (ET) ON NOVEMBER 6, 2021.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Spin to Win an Exploria Resorts Vacation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Florida who live within a seventy-five (75) mile radius from Orlando, Florida (the “Territory”) and who are eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Orlando Pride, LLC (“Orlando Pride”), Club Exploria, LLC (“Exploria Resorts,” together with Orlando Pride, the “Sponsors”) and National Women’s Soccer League, LLC (“NWSL” together with Orlando Pride, the “NWSL Entities”), as well as each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, assignees, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the creation or implementation of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win the Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside of the Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. Proof of eligibility may be required.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes shall begin at approximately 12:01 A.M. (ET) on October 29, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. (ET) on November 6, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, there are two (2) ways to enter for an opportunity to win the Grand Prize. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
(1) Online Entry: During the Entry Period, visit www.shoporlandopride.com, complete the online entry for the Sweepstakes by entering your name and email address in the Spin-the-Wheel promotional pop-up, and spin the wheel for a chance to enter the Sweepstakes. If your spin lands on a slice that states “Enter for a chance to win an Exploria Resorts Vacation” or the alike, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes (an “Online Entry”).
(2) Postcard: Print your name, address, email address, and age on a 3" X 5" postcard and send completed entry to: Spin to Win an Exploria Resorts Vacation Sweepstakes, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805 (a “Postcard Entry”).
3. PRIZE: Only one (1) Grand Prize is available to be awarded during the Entry Period.
Drawing Date: November 10, 2021
Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize Description: A vacation for seven (7) days and six (6) nights at 2 bedroom unit, sleeps 6 at an Exploria Resorts destination (Orlando, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna, Gatlinburg, Pocono Mountains).
Total Approximate Retail Value: A maximum of $2,310.00
Total maximum approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is two thousand three hundred and ten dollars ($2,310.00). The Grand Prize does not include any applicable taxes, resort fees, security deposit, upgrades, parking passes, additional guest fees, meals and beverages, cleaning charges, or transportation including flights. Winner is fully responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), and any other charges not listed herein.
Black-out days may apply to the Grand Prize redemption. Please reach out to Exploria Resorts to confirm any black-out dates. Travel on the Grand Prize must be completed by Winner on or before December 31, 2022 (the “Expiration Date”). If the Grand Prize is not
redeemed by Winner on or before the Expiration Date, the Prize shall be considered redeemed for the purposes of this Sweepstakes on January 1, 2023. All Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Grand Prize Winner will be determined from among all eligible entries received by a random drawing to be conducted on the Drawing Date by a representative of the Orlando Pride, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Grand Prize will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries).
6. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Winner will be notified by mail and/or email (in the sole discretion of the Sponsors and/or the applicable NWSL Entity). In the event that the Winner does not respond to any such notification within forty eight (48) hours of the time of notification, a disqualification will result, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsors’ sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected randomly from other eligible entries if: (i) winner fail to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Section 1; (ii) the prize notification letter (if applicable) or prize is returned as undeliverable; (iii) two (2) attempts to contact winner by mail or email are unsuccessful; or (iv) the winner declines the prize.
7. TAXES: The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to the Winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize not specifically provided for in these Rules are solely the Winner' responsibility. The Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. If the Winner is a resident of the United States, such Winner will have income reported to them on IRS Form 1099, as required under IRS rules and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS and such Winner shall be required to provide Sponsor with valid identification and a signed Form W-9 with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Each Entrant must contact his/her own tax advisor for any questions concerning taxes.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
(a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Section 8(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party's receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet in person for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Orlando, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth in Section 8(b). Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
(b) Arbitration. Except as provided in Section 8(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and Section 8(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Orlando, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
(c) Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge that violation of these Official Rules would cause irreparable harm that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief, it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
9. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, (ii) be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, and (iii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsors, the NWSL Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for including, but not limited to any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly
or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize. Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to the Sponsors, the NWSL Entities, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, via online, e-mail, or mail (if applicable). Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepst akes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any NWSL game, event or exhibition; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsors’ representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsors, the NWSL Entities and/or their respective agents. The Sponsors and the NWSL Entities shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or
representation of any kind concerning any Prize; and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sweepstakes shall in all respects be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, including all matters of construction, validity, and performance, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the State of Florida without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver.
The Sponsors and the NWSL Entities, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the Sponsors may elect to identify the Winner and award the Prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS AND THE NWSL ENTITIES WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSORS AND THE NWSL ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All Online Entries must include a valid email address for the entrant. In case of multiple entries received from any person or email address or household, only the first entry received from such person, email address or household will be considered. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable ISP or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
11. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to forever release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and their direct and indirect parent companies, managing agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their related parties, and each of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Released
Parties”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING OF ENTRY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREIN, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN THE SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH A PRIZE AWARDED, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT). Each Entrant further covenants not to sue Sponsor, or any of the other Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any Released Party has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or any prize.
12. WINNER’S LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of the Winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Spin to Win an Exploria Resorts Vacation Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805. All requests must be received by November 19, 2021. The list will be sent after selection of a winner.
13. SPONSORS: Orlando Pride, LLC, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805 and Club Exploria, LLC, 25 Town Center Blvd., Suite C, Clermont, Florida 34714 are the Sponsors of this Sweepstakes. NWSL is not a sponsor, administrator, or prize provider of this Sweepstakes. Exploria Resorts, Orlando Pride, and NWSL names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
All rights reserved.