KISSIMMEE, Fla. (July 23, 2023) — Orlando City B (10-7-2, 33 points) earned another come-from-behind win on Sunday night, this time taking a 3-2 victory over Chicago Fire II (6-7-6, 25 points) at Osceola County Stadium.
The match saw forward Jack Lynn put up his third multi-goal performance of the year, scoring what served as his 11th and 12th goals of the campaign to lead the Lions to a victory. Orlando City B captain Juninho also found the back of the net in the contest, good for his fourth goal in 2023.
The win served as the Lions’ seventh at Osceola County Stadium this campaign, now holding a 7-1-2 record in Kissimmee through 10 contests. The side will now turn its attention to a visit to New York Red Bulls II, set for Monday, July 31 at MSU Soccer Park.
10’ Jack Lynn (Imanol Almaguer) — ORL 1, CHI 0
The Lions got on the board with Imanol Almaguer lofting a ball into the box from the right flank, curling it just enough to find a running Jack Lynn at the far post who was able to head it in for the finish.
35’ Billy Hency (Charlie Ostrem) — ORL 1, CHI 1
The Fire leveled with Charlie Ostrem getting free in behind the Lions defense, driving towards the area before laying a ball across the face of goal for Billy Hency to tap in for the equalizer.
50’ Luka Prpa (Omar Glasgow) — CHI 2, ORL 1
The visitors took the lead just after the break with Omar Glasgow getting free in transition, taking the ball up the pitch before sending a ball through for Luka Prpa at the far post, who was able to create enough space for himself for the finish.
64’ Juninho (Jhon Solís) — ORL 2, CHI 2
Orlando City B leveled things once more with Jhon Solís finding Juninho just outside the box. The Vasco da Gama-product was able to dribble past a pair of Chicago defenders and keep his balance long enough to poke his shot into the back of the net.
72’ Jack Lynn (Moises Tablante) — ORL 3, CHI 2
The Lions regained the lead with Jhon Solís finding Moises Tablante on the left flank, with the OCB winger beating his man before firing a cross into the box. Tablante’s effort found the foot of Jack Lynn at the near post for his second goal of the night.
- Jack Lynn scored his 11th and 12th goals of the campaign to extend his team lead, his third multi-goal performance of the year.
- Juninho scored his fourth goal of the year to move into a tie for second on the squad with teammate Alex Freeman.
- Imanol Almaguer notched his first assist of the season on the Lynn goal.
- Moises Tablante recorded his third assist of the year.
- Jhon Solís added his fourth assist of the campaign to tie Juninho for the team lead.
- Abdi Salim returned to the pitch for the first time since May 19, having missed time due to injury.
- Head Coach Martín Perelman made two changes to his starting lineup entering the match, with Javier Otero and Nabi Kibunguchy re-entering the fold.