ORLANDO CITY SC MAGICAL GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT APPROXIMATELY 9:00 A.M. (ET) ON SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 AND ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. (ET) ON OCTOBER 2, 2021.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Orlando City SC Magical Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Florida who live within a one hundred (100) mile radius from Orlando, Florida (“Territory”) who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC (“Orlando City SC” or “Sponsor”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”), and Disney Destinations, LLC (“Disney” or “Prize Provider”). Orlando City SC, MLS, and SUM (hereinafter referred to as the “MLS Entities”) as well as each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the creation or implementati on of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Proof of eligibility may be required.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes shall begin at approximately 9:00 A.M. (ET) on September 24, 2021 and ends at 11:59 P.M. (ET) on October 2, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, there are (2) ways to enter. No other methods of entry will be accepted.
(1) Single-Game Ticket Entry: During the Entry Period, make a single-game ticket purchase to the October 2, 2021 Orlando City SC vs. D.C. United home game. Tickets for the game can be purchase directly through Ticketmaster at: ticketmaster.com/Orlando-city-sc-tickets/artist/1550331 or by calling Orlando City SC ticket sales department at 855-ORL CITY. By completing your ticket purchase as directed, you will receive one (1) single-game ticket entry for the Sweepstakes (a “Single-Game Ticket Entry”).
(2) Postcard: Print your name, address, telephone number, email address, and age on a 3" X 5" piece of paper and send completed entry to: Orlando City SC Magical Getaway Sweepstakes, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805 (a “Postcard Entry”).
3. PRIZE: A total of one (1) Prize is available to be awarded during the Entry Period as outlined in the chart:
Drawing Date: October 6, 2021
Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize Description: Prize Includes: (a) One (1) getaway package for four (4) persons for two (2) nights and three (3) days at a Walt Disney World® Resort; (b) four (4) 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option; and (c) one (1) Disney gift card with a value of $200.00.
Total Approximate Retail Value: $3,623.72
The total approximate retail value of the Prize is three thousand six hundred and twenty-three dollars and seventy-two cents ($3,623.72). The Prize Provider shall be responsible, at its cost and expense (unless stated otherwise herein), for the following: Providing Sponsor with one (1) getaway package for four (4) persons for two (2) nights and three (3) days at a Walt Disney World® Resort to be awarded to the Winner of the Sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Prize
shall consist of the following: (a) room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons) for two (2) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability; (b) four (4) 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option; and (c) One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of two hundred dollars ($200.00). Such gift card is subject to the following restrictions: The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney store locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com (http://shopdisney.com/), DisneyPhotoPass, Adventures by Disney®, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and Disney’s Beach Resorts. It cannot be used toward the purchase of a Disney Vacation Club Membership. Visit DisneyGiftCard.com (http://disneygiftcard.com/) for complete terms and conditions. Additional restrictions may apply.
The Prize does not include any applicable taxes, upgrades, parking passes, transportation costs, meals, hotel room services, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, spa services, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long-distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes, and all other charges and items not otherwise described above. Dates and resort accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and black-out dates may apply. Winner should reach out to Prize Provider to confirm any black out dates. The Prize must be redeemed between October 12, 2021 and September 30, 2022. If Prize is not redeemed by Winner on or before September 30, 2022, the Prize shall be considered redeemed for the purposes of this Sweepstakes on October 1, 2022. Each Winner is fully responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), and any other charges not listed herein.
The Prize must be redeemed by Winner and three (3) guests of the Winner’s choosing. The Prize and its components are non transferable and non-assignable, may not be sold, traded, or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. There is no cash redemptions or substitutions, except at Sponsor and Prize Provider’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be determined from among all eligible entries received by a random drawing to be conducted on the Drawing Date by a representative of the Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Prize will be awarded assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.
6. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Winner will be notified by mail, email, and/or phone number (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the applicable MLS Entity). In the event that a Winner does not respond to any such notification within six (6) hours of the time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected randomly from other eligible entries if: (i) a winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Section 1; (ii) two (2) attempts to contact winner by phone or email are unsuccessful; or (iii) a winner declines the Prize.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
(a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Section 7(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party's receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet in person for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Orlando, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth in Section 7(b). Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
(b) Arbitration. Except as provided in Section 7(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and Section 7(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or r elated to the Sweepstakes shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Orlando, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by t he American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
(c) Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge that violation of these Official Rules would cause irreparable harm that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief, it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, (ii) be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, and (iii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, the MLS Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for including, but not limited to any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize. Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grant to the Sponsor, the MLS Entities, and each of their respective designees the right to publicize Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Prize and/or this Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, via online, e-mail, or mail (if applicable). Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any MLS game, event or exhibition; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (iii) injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, the MLS Entities and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor and the MLS Entities shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize; and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Sweepstakes shall in all respects be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, including all matters of construction, validity, and performance, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the State of Florida without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsor and the MLS Entities, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor may elect to identify the Winner and award the Prize by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND THE MLS ENTITIES WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR AND THE MLS ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO
SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All Single-Game Ticket Entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable ISP or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER’S LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the prize recipient, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Orlando City SC Magical Getaway Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805. All requests must be received by November 1, 2021. The list will be sent after selection of Winner.
11. SPONSOR: Orlando Sports Holdings, LLC, 655 W. Church Street, Orlando, Florida 32805 is the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes. MLS and SUM are not sponsors, administrators, or prize providers of this Sweepstakes. Orlando City SC and MLS names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
12. PRIZE PROVIDER: Disney Destinations, LLC, 220 Celebration Place, Celebration, Florida 34747 is the Prize Provider of this Sweepstakes.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
All rights reserved.