Official Cub Club Merchandise | 2 Pride Tickets | Exclusive Kids-Only Events
Show purple pride at school and on game days by joining the Official Kid’s Club of Orlando City and Orlando Pride FOR ONLY $25.
Each Kingston’s Cub Club Membership comes with:
Plus, get two tickets to any Orlando Pride game!
Each Cub Club member will receive two tickets to an Orlando Pride game of their choosing.
Note: Additional tickets may be purchased. Seating with additional tickets, current seats or other memberships can be arranged. See FAQ
Cub Club Members Get Access to Exclusive Events and Content:
- Monthly Newsletter: All Cub Club members will receive an exclusive email newsletter each month with the latest news on what’s happening with Orlando City, Orlando Pride and the Cub Club.
- Kids vs. Pros: The rematch is on. This star-studded match will feature kids vs. players from Orlando City and Orlando Pride for two, 20-minute halves at Orlando City Stadium. [30 spots*]
- Visit Training Camp: Visit Orlando City at their training facility at Lake Sylvan in Lake Mary during training camp visits. Watch your favorite team practice and get the perfect behind-the-scenes view. [30 spots per season]
- On-Field Experiences: Walk onto the field alongside a player during pregame ceremonies, hold the team flag during the pregame ceremonies or high-five the players as they walk out. [50 spots per season]
- Half-time Photos with Kingston: Visit everybody’s favorite Lion at half-time during Orlando City home games. Kingston will be at the Cub Club booth to take photos with fans. [10 spots per game]
- Stadium Tours with Kingston: Let Kingston take you on a tour of his home, Orlando City Stadium! He’ll show you everything from the player’s locker room to the rally tunnel on one of two tours he’ll be leading this season. [20 slots per tour]
Due to limited capacity, Cub Club members must enter to attend events. Those selected will be drawn at random. The sign-up to enter will be emailed prior to events, so keep an eye out!
Children must be escorted by an adult at all events. *To ensure everyone's safety, Kids vs. Pros players must be ages 8-10.
MEMBERSHIP AND DELIVERY
Q: Who is eligible for Kingston’s Cub Club memberships?
A: Kids 14 and under are eligible to be a part of Kingston’s Cub Club.
Q: How do I get the membership pack?
A: All membership packs will be available at Orlando City and Orlando Pride home games for pick up at the Cub Club booth near section 37. Members can also opt to have their membership pack delivered to their home for a fee of $5 per membership.
Q: How long does delivery of the membership pack take?
A: If you opt to have the membership pack delivered, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping and processing. You should receive your pack within 2 weeks of purchasing.
Q: Are there different sizes for the Cub Club items?
A: To accommodate all age ranges, all items are the same size.
Q: My child is over 14 years old. What else is available for him/her?
A: Children over 14 years old and adults can purchase LionNation memberships. Learn more at LionNation.com
Q: Q: How do I receive my two Orlando Pride complimentary tickets?
A: The link to select the Orlando Pride game you would like to attend will be emailed to you after sign-up. Another email will then be sent seven (7) days prior to the selected game to accept your seats.
Q: I want to purchase additional Orlando Pride tickets to be seated next to the two Cub Club tickets. How do I do this?
A: You will receive an email seven (7) days before your selected Pride game with a link to accept your tickets. You can also purchase additional tickets at this link.
A: All memberships purchased under the same 'parent' account will be seated together.
Q: I have Orlando Pride Season Tickets and/or complimentary Orlando Pride tickets that I'd like my Cub Club tickets next to. How do I do this?
A: Please contact your member services representative and they will do their best to get the seats together. Seat locations are subject to availability.
Q: My child was selected to attend a Cub Club event. Do I need to attend with my child?
A: A child must be accompanied by an adult to all events. Children cannot be dropped off.
Q: My child was selected for an autograph session. Can I get autographs too?
A: The Cub Club autograph sessions are for children only. Adults can escort their Cub Club member, but only children may receive autographs.
For any additional questions, please email CubClub@OrlandoCitySC.com