Required for U8-U18 Academy Teams
- US Club Player Registration - writable on Google Chrome
- Commitment Form - writable on Google Chrome
- Medical Release Form
- Permission to Roster - writable on Google Chrome
Required for all Rec / Little Lions Players
Required for all Super Y Participants
For teams playing in Orlando City Tournaments
Financial Assistance & Flexible Payment Plans
We are committed to working with families to make soccer affordable for all. We offer payment plans for our Academy and Community players. Academy players can select from a one, two, three or six installment plan, as well as a 10 monthly payment schedule. Community players can choose from one time or monthly payment schedule when they register online.
The Club provides need based assistance to those that can demonstrate financial need. In 2015-16, we awarded aid to 114 participants and provided flexible payment plans to over 1,500 players. We use the 2015 Federal Poverty Thresholds to determine eligibility. If your household income is 150% of this threshold and below, you are eligible to apply for assistance. To know more about poverty thresholds visit here
To apply for assistance, use one of the forms below, or submit your application, along with supporting documentation required through our online submittal form. Complete applications are processed within 2-4 weeks.
- Financial Aid Form (English) - 2016-2017
- Financial Aid Form (Español) - 2016-2017
- Financial Policies and Procedures 2016-2017
- Submit your Financial Assistant Request Online (English)