New Downtown Stadium
Orlando City's downtown stadium will be a 100% privately funded project. The site is two blocks from the Amway Center, within walking distance of the downtown bar district, one of the best locations of any soccer stadium in the country! The stadium has been designed with the intention of creating the loudest and most intimidating atmosphere in Major League Soccer, with North America's only safe-standing supporter section and a low slanted roofline to amplify crowd noise.
- 25,500 capacity
- 360 lower bowl
- Canopy covering every seat to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
- Field sunken 8' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
- All natural grass playing surface
- Single deck safe-standing supporter section
- Expansive fan plaza spanning 10,000 square feet
Due to the expanded seating capacity we have increased our season ticket limit to 18,000 members. With 14,000 already sold and 2,000 on the waiting list, these remaining seats are expected to move quickly. Reserve your spot today.