Orlando City's downtown stadium will be a 100% privately funded project. The site is two blocks from the Amway Center, within walking distance of the downtown bar district, one of the best locations of any soccer stadium in the country! The stadium has been designed with the intention of creating the loudest and most intimidating atmosphere in Major League Soccer, with North America's only safe-standing supporter section and a low slanted roofline to amplify crowd noise.
Orlando City announced it's plan to privately fund and increase the capacity of their downtown stadium in late June. Read here.
- 360 lower bowl
- Full roof canopy to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
- Field sunken 10' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
- All natural grass playing surface
- Single deck safe-standing supporter section
- Expansive fan plaza
- Rotating four times life size Lion statue
Sign up for early-access to new stadium renderings before they are released, here.