Orlando City's new downtown soccer stadium breaks ground this year and will be open for the first game of the 2016 MLS season. The site is two blocks from the Amway Center, within walking distance of the downtown bar district, one of the best locations of any soccer stadium in the country! The stadium has been designed with the intention of creating the loudest and most intimidating atmospere in Major League Soccer, with North America's only safe-standing supporter section and a low slanted roofline to amplify crowd noise.
- 19,500 capacity
- 360 lower bowl
- Full roof canopy to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
- Field sunken 10' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
- 360' scoreboard balcony bar
- All natural grass playing surface
- Single deck safe-standing supporter section
- Expansive fan plaza
- Rotating four times life size Lion statue
- Underground structure in place for future expansion
All 2015 season ticket holders will be given priority to buy in the new stadium, so reserve your place in history by buying season tickets today.