Orlando City SC would like to thank all members of the media who cover the Club. We are excited to welcome you for another year of Orlando City, Orlando Pride and Orlando City B, in the Club’s brand new downtown stadium.
As we look at 2017, there are several media credential process changes to ensure proper accommodation in a soccer-specific stadium, including moving primarily to a single-game credential process to better manage space for working media. The single-game credential application is now open.
Please read the following reminders and updates:
- Only single-game credentials will be available through this application. Due to the stadium capacity as a whole, the Communications Team asks that only media members who plan to attend for editorial coverage apply. Credentials and seating space in the Press Box are limited and priority will be given to those working on a deadline.
- Credentials are for media outlets, who need game day press box and/or field access to produce editorial coverage, not to watch the match. This includes newspapers, TV, radio and legitimate digital websites that produce consistent and professional content adhering to accepted journalistic principles.
- Applications from freelance writers, photographers or videographers must come from a direct supervisor validating a person’s professional and editorial need for media access.
- All applications using an online-based email address, such as Gmail or Hotmail, must provide validation for their outlet. Previous coverage examples are required.
- Credential applications must be submitted within 48 hours of match kickoff, however a limited number of credentials will be available for each match. Media members are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
- This form will allow application for Orlando City, Orlando Pride and Orlando City B matches on a monthly basis. If you require earlier credential approval for planning purposes, please contact the Orlando City SC Communications department.