Donations are an essential part of Orlando City SC’s community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout Central Florida. We feel that community involvement is not only the responsibility of the team, but also an opportunity to show our support for the great number of charitable organizations, who work tirelessly to help those in need.
The following policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for Orlando City's support. Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible and cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met. Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we face the unfortunate task of making decisions and allocating resources responsibly.
If you are interested in being considered for a donation from Orlando City SC, please submit your request online via the electronic donation request form below. Please DO NOT email, fax, mail, or call, as these requests will NOT be accepted.
Orlando City SC is focused on promoting physical activity and healthy eating with children and families in our community. Requests for autographed memorabilia are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to raise funds for charitable organizations which serve children, and where the funds go directly to those in need.
- Requests must come from registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations located in Florida. If your organization is located outside of Florida, please contact the MLS team nearest you to request a donation.
- Requests must come directly from the registered 501(c)(3) organization, as such, third party requests or fundraisers will not be considered.
- Requests must include a valid EIN Tax ID number.
- Requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the event/procurement date.
- Requests are limited to one donation, per organization, every calendar year.
- Incomplete or late requests will not be considered.
- Submitting an online request does NOT guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive:
- We do not provide monetary sponsorships of any kind.
- We do not provide donations to benefit an organization’s general operating expenses.
- We do not provide donations to benefit individual fundraisers for national campaigns.
- We do not provide donations to benefit religious or political organizations.
- We do not provide donations for use as door prizes, giveaways, or volunteer recognition gifts.
- We do not provide donations to private schools, parent/teacher associations, or school boosters.
- We do not accept unsigned merchandise to be sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to Orlando City SC.
- We are unable to ship or mail items, as such, you must be able to pick up your item from our office.
- MLS rules place a limit on a team's use of complimentary tickets, therefore, we are limited in our use of tickets in this manner.
On behalf of the entire Orlando City SC team, thank you for your support, and thank you for your continued service to our community.
Having issues requesting a donation on this page? If so, please click here.